Collio Pinot Grigio Riserva Mongris

 

Appellation
Doc Collio

 

Grape Varietals
Pinot Grigio 100%

 

Vinification
The grapes are destemmed and the juice then undergoes cold maceration on the skins followed by a light pressing to separate the grape-skins from the must. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks for the 70% of the must, while the remaining 30% ferments in large oak casks. The wine thus obtained is left to refine for approximately 2 years on the lees and then in the bottle. 

 

Characteristics
Golden yellow in colour with copper tones. It presents an intense bouquet with pronunced hints of acacia flowers, broom and apple, together with sweet notes of bread crust and vanilla. In the mouth it is elegantly fruity and becomes full bodies, well-structured, it has a remarkably long finish.

 

Product sheet

 

Copyright  2018 Marco Felluga. All rights reserved.

CAMPAIGN FINANCED ACCORDING TO EC REGULATION N.1308/13